BUT can you tell which Very Important Pet belongs to which star?
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Very Important Pet
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Interconnect Pillar (Vertical Circuits)
- Vertically Installed Planar
- Very Idiotic Person
- Very Impatient Person
- Very Important Papers
- Very Important Parent
- Very Important Part
- Very Important Paws (Florida)
- Very Important Perpetrator
- Very Important Person
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leamington historian Janet Storrie even wrote a book about him, describing how he became known as a VIP - Very Important Pet.