Sistema announced it plans to consolidate BashTEK into a vertically integrated oil company on the base of Bashneft; this, in our view, could provide much higher value to Sistema than from individual companies.
What does VIOC stand for?
VIOC stands for Vertically Integrated Oil Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIOC
We have 3 other meanings of VIOC in our Acronym Attic
- Victims' Information Officer (Corrections Department, Montana)
- Video Interpreter/Operator
- Video/Virtual Input/Output
- Virtual Input/Output (MVS access method)
- Visual Intercept Officer
- Volunteer Involving Organization (various locations)
- Victoria Institution Old Boys' Association
- Valvoline Instant Oil Change
- Verification of Initial Operating Capability
- Visibility Index Oversight Committee (Arizona)
- Vlaams Instituut Onroerend Erfgoed (Dutch: Flemish Institute for Immovable Heritage)
- Vascularized Iliac Osteocutaneous Flap
- US Virgin Islands Office of Homeland Security
- Visual Input/Output Locator Algorithm
- Virtual Internetworking on Overlay Infrastructures (computer networking)
- Versatile Input Output Module
- Volterra Input/Output Map
- Visa in Other Passport (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the creation of a vertically integrated oil company will sustain further economic development and rational use of the Republic's potential in the future.