gt;From these islands, the researchers grew vertically aligned carbon nanotubes.
What does VACNT stand for?
VACNT stands for Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotube
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Vector Averaging Current Meter
- View-based Access Control Model (SNMP)
- VINSON (VHF(Very High Frequency)/UHF(Ultra High Frequency) Wideband Tactical Secure Voice System Cryptographic Equipment)-ANDVT (Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal) Crypographic Modernization
- Virginia Association of Community Managers (Chantilly, VA)
- Virus Alerts for the Common Man
- Voitures Anciennes et Classiques de Montréal (French; Canadian vintage car club)
- Vietnamese American Communications Network
- Virginia Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Volkswagen-Audi Club Norwegen (Norwegian: Norwegian Volkswagen-Audi Club; Norway)
- Vietnam Association for Conservation of Nature and Environment
- Veterans Administration Central Office
- Veterans Affairs Central Office (Washington, DC)
- Virginia Association of Counties (Richmond, VA)
- Visual Arts Centre Orleans (Canada)
- Vulva Awareness Campaign Organisation (UK)
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce
- Veterans Appeals Control and Locator System
- Variable Amplitude Cross Polarization
- Video Archive Control Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patent 6,863,942 covering the growth of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes on certain substrates.