46 m Minimum curve radius in the alignment: 300 m Maximum vertical track gradient: 1.
What does V/TRK stand for?
V/TRK stands for Vertical Track
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Visceral/Subcutaneous (fat ratio)
- Vulnerability/Survivability of Army Forces
- Virtual/Single Integrated Materiel Management Center
- Vertical and/or Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Very Short Takeoff and Landing
- Velocity divided by Time
- Voice/Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (phone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its strength lies in the vertical tracks that are secured to the wall.