46 m Minimum curve radius in the alignment: 300 m Maximum vertical track gradient: 1.
What does V/TRK stand for?
V/TRK stands for Vertical Track
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Visceral/Subcutaneous (fat ratio)
- Vulnerability/Survivability of Army Forces
- Virtual/Single Integrated Materiel Management Center
- Vertical and/or Short Take-Off and Landing (aircraft)
- Very Short Takeoff and Landing
- Velocity divided by Time
- Voice/Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (phone)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its strength lies in the vertical tracks that are secured to the wall.
Vertical tracks will be offered for accounts receivable management, financial services, government, insurance, outsourcing and utilities.
Video compression and broadcasting technologies will also be explored at GSPx 2005, the pervasive signal processing event, as one of several vertical tracks.