In the case of the Tektronix AWG70000, the TDAC-25 contributes to the new arbitrary waveform generator's industry leading specifications, including 50 GS/s sample rate performance, 16 GS of waveform memory and 10-bit vertical resolution.
What does VR stand for?
VR stands for Vertical Resolution
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VR
We have 33 other meanings of VR in our Acronym Attic
- Velocity Relative
- Velocity Rotate (aviation)
- Velvet Revolver (band)
- Vendor Relations
- Ventilation and Radiation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Verb Root
- Verona (Italy)
- Vertical Replication
- Vertical Rescue
- Vertical Riser (telephone systems grounding)
- Verwaltungsrat (German: Board of Directors)
- Very Respectfully (closing salutation)
- VFR Military Training Route
- Vibration Reduction (Nikon camera technology)
- Vibration Reduction (Nikon)
- Victoria Regina (Queen Victoria)
- Victorian Railways (former government owned railway of the state of Victoria in Australia)
- Video Recorder
- Video Relay
Samples in periodicals archive:
double in both horizontal and vertical resolution Brightness (2D mode) Approx.
A high-resolution color video camera with 1/3" color CCD offers 768 horizontal by 494 vertical resolution.
In order to calculate the volume of the 3D hollow object bordered by these two vertical surfaces, one have to interpolate them over a fixed vertical resolution.
Previous consumer 3D display systems have encountered many different problems, including reduced vertical resolution caused by a 3D display method that divides the scanning lines between the left and right eyes, and picture quality degradation caused by pixel skipping that results from the squeezing of two (left and right) screens' worth of full HD images into one screen's worth of data capacity for image storage and transmission.