There are two methods of on-loading or off-loading material, the vertical replenishments (VERTREP) and connected replenishments (CONREP).
What does VERTREPS stand for?
VERTREPS stands for Vertical Replenishments (US Navy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training
- Volunteer Emergency Response Team
- Vulnerability & Exposure Research Team (nCircles)
- Verifiable Embedded Real-Time Application Framework
- Verification Research, Training & Information Centre
- Vehicle, Road, and Traffic Intelligence Society
- Vertical Thickness
- Vertical Takeoff & Landing
- Vertical Replenishment
- Virtual Emergency Response Training System
- Vermont Emergency Response Volunteers
- Verify Write Access
- Vacuum Exhaust System (US NASA)
- Validation des Etudes Supérieures (French: Validation of Graduate Studies; degree initiative; France)
- Vanuatu Espiritu Santo (island)
- Vapor Extraction System
- Variable Effort Steering (automotive)
- Variable Exhaust System (Polaris snowmobiles)
- Vehicle Effectiveness and Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] From top right-- A CH-46 Seaknight helicopter practices vertical replenishments as it approaches the flight deck of USS Peleliu (LHA 5) before sunset in the Indian Ocean.
The MH-60R can perform satellite communications as well as vertical replenishments, antisubmarine warfare, air-to-air combat, surface-to-air combat, and search and rescue," said AT2 (AW) Steve Murdock, HSL-41 avionics technician.
We are also responsible for helicopter operations, anchoring, small boat operations, LCAC, LCU and AAV operations, underway replenishments and vertical replenishments with an extremely undermanned Deck Department.