one of Taiwan's leading makers of machining centers, has launched new machines for 3C device manufacturing, including the Small Machining Center, Engraving Vertical Machining Center, LED Center and USC-5 Ultrasonic Spindle Machining Center.
What does VCM stand for?
VCM stands for Vertical Machining Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VCM
We have 116 other meanings of VCM in our Acronym Attic
- Velocity Control Mode
- Vendor Compliance Manager (software)
- Ventricular Capture Management (pacemakers)
- Venture Capital Market
- Veritas Configuration Manager (Symantec Corporation)
- Vermont City Marathon (est. 1989)
- Version and Configuration Management
- Version Conflict Manager (Microsoft)
- Version Control Management
- Vertical Cutter/Mixer (used to make dough and shred cheese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real-time measurement on vertical machining center As shown in Fig.
The Variaxis 730 5X five-axis vertical machining center from Mazak Corp.