This vertical acquisition allows us to expand our product line, improve our leadership position, build our asset base for revenue growth and increase shareholder value.
What does VACQ stand for?
VACQ stands for Vertical Acquisition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce
- Veterans Appeals Control and Locator System
- Variable Amplitude Cross Polarization
- Video Archive Control Protocol
- Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychologists
- Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Voice Activated Calling Platform (Sprint)
- Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Vanderbilt Art & Cultural Property Law Association
- Virginia Center for Public Safety (Norfolk)
- Vancouver Airport Conference Resort (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Victorian Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation (Australia)
- Visual Aircraft Recognition
- Voltage Activated Calcium Release
- Virginia Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Van Andel Creation Research Center
- Virginia Association for Commercial Real Estate (Alexandria, VA)
- Victorian Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (Victoria, Australia)
- Vocational Assistance Commission for Retired Servicemen (Taiwan)
- Vaccine Access for Children and Seniors Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because chlorhexidine intravaginal and neonatal wipes did not prevent neonatal sepsis or vertical acquisition of potentially pathogenic bacteria among neonates, we need other interventions to reduce childhood mortality.
The vertical acquisition allows for WBI, a formerly family-owned business, to continue their growth and VSE acquires a great competency to expand upon its supply chain capabilities," said Shanta Kumari, CEO of Global M&A Network.
Having been at the forefront of Oracle's vertical acquisition strategy, he successfully merged Retek, Profitlogic & 360 Commerce into Oracle while growing revenue by several hundred percent and building operational teams in over 20 countries.
We view the acquisition of Hong Kong AT Group as a strategic turning point in our growth plan, in that selective horizontal and vertical acquisitions will create synergies for our business and value for our shareholders,'' said Mr.
This is a vertical acquisition in a strong segment and adds substantial horizontal programs to the SOF niche," continued Mr.
Between PhotoMotion images(TM), our core graphics business, strategic partnerships and vertical acquisitions, we feel confident we will expand our horizons and capture our fair share of the 12.
The acquisitions provide our Flightserv subsidiary with two revered brands having an annual base of business of approximately $200 million from which we can add horizontal and vertical acquisitions as well as strategic alliances.