Venture funded, Corigin's investors include Vertex Venture Capital and Genesis Partners.
What does VVC stand for?
VVC stands for Vertex Venture Capital (Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VVC
We have 53 other meanings of VVC in our Acronym Attic
- Vereniging Vakopleiding Bouwberoepen Almelo (Dutch: Association of Professional Training Construction Almelo; Almelo, Netherlands)
- Vista Village Business Association (Vista, CA)
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Bibliotheek- Archief en documentatiewezen
- Victor Valley Bicycle Club
- Virginia Village Branch Library (Denver, CO)
- Vereniging voor Bewegingswetenschappen Nederland (Dutch: Association for Movement Sciences Netherlands)
- Vlaamse Vereniging van Behandelingscentra Verslaafdenzorg (Dutch: Flemish Association of Treatment Care; drug addiction treatment)
- Van Vliet Centre (Canada)
- Verification, Validation and Certification
- Versatile Video Coding (compression standard)
- Victims of Violent Crime
- Victor Valley College (Victorville, CA)
- Vincennes Volley Club (French: Vincennes Volleyball Club; Vincennes, France)
- Viral Video Chart (blog)
- Virtual Value Chain
- Voltage-Var Control
- Vehicle V-Register Count + 1
- Vehicle V-Register Count + 2
- Val Verde Civic Association (Val Verde, CA)
- Vehicle V-Register Count + A Discrete
Samples in periodicals archive:
Investors include Sequoia Capital, Greylock and Vertex Venture Capital.