The vertices are sorted in descending order and stored in vertex array vertex [ ].
What does VA stand for?
VA stands for Vertex Array (game programming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VA
We have 67 other meanings of VA in our Acronym Attic
- Vatican City State (top level domain)
- Vehicle Analysis
- Velocity Analysis
- Ventanas Alemanas (Guatemala)
- Ventricular Atrial
- Verbal Area (audio/video chat software)
- Vérification d'Aptitude (Informatique)
- Verkaufsagent (German: Selling Agent; eBay)
- Vermont American, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new release provides a range of benefits to application developers, including: increased performance for vertex arrays and fence sync objects; improved pipeline programmability, including geometry shaders in the OpenGL core; and improved cube map visual quality and multisampling rendering flexibility.