325 (1985) (involving cigarettes), the Supreme Court has furthered considered on-campus student searches in Vernonia School District 4711 v.
What does VSD stand for?
VSD stands for Vernonia School District (Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VSD
We have 114 other meanings of VSD in our Acronym Attic
- Van Speciale Diensten (Dutch)
- Variable Slope Delta
- Variable Speed Drive
- Variable Speed Drogue (aerial refueling)
- Vector Symbol Decoding
- Vehicle Safety Device
- Vendor Supplied Driver
- Vendor's Shipping Document
- Vendredi Samedi Dimanche (French news magazine)
- Ventricular Septal Defect
- Vertical Situation Display
- Vertical Situation Display (F-15 CTVS)
- Very Strongly Disagree (survey response)
- Vestibular System Disorder
- Veterans Services Division
- Veterinary Science Division (Scottish Agricultural College)
- Veterinary Services Department
- Victory-class Star Destroyer (Star Wars)
- Video Slave Driver (digital sync device)
- Video Smoke Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earls, (1) the Supreme Court upheld a school drug-testing program that was both broader and less justified than the program approved in 1995 in Vernonia School District 47Jv.
``Because of the school's custodial and educational responsibilities, public school pupils are legitimately subject to 'a degree of supervision and control that could not be exercised over free adults,' '' the opinion reads, citing findings from Vernonia School District v.
Supreme Court ruling involving the Vernonia School District in Oregon.
The Vernonia School District adopted a responsible random drug testing program as a last resort after extensive community consultation and only after lesser measures had failed to curb the school district's drug epidemic.
4 million from an emergency fund that will be allocated to the flood-damaged Vernonia School District to help it build new facilities.
For instance, in the recent decision in Vernonia School District 47J v.
John Kitzhaber's plan to require schools to set concrete student achievement goals, proposals that would more strictly regulate foreclosures, and a $6 million construction appropriation for the Vernonia School District.