These covenants are generally executed by lower-income homebuyers as a condition to the receipt of a purchase subsidy from the Vermont Housing and Conservation Board (VHCB) or its nonprofit partners.
What does VHCB stand for?
VHCB stands for Vermont Housing and Conservation Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Volants Historiques du Canigou (blog)
- Volatile Halogenated Compound
- Volumetric Heat Capacity
- Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta (Swiss chemistry journal; est. 1917; Zürich, Switzerland)
- Veterans Health Care Act of 1992
- Virginia Health Care Association (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Hills Citizens Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Virginia-Highland Civic Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Virginia-Highland Community Association
- Vineyard Health Care Access Program (Massachusetts)
- Valencia Hills Community Church (California)
- Valley Hill Country Club (est. 1972; Huntsville, AL)
- Ventura Harbor Comedy Club (California)
- Vermont Housing and Conservation Coalition (est. 1986)
- Vine Hill Community Clinic (Nashville, TN)
- Virginia Highlands Community College
- Virtual Health Care Center (Georgia)
- Very High Cost Criminal Case (UK)
- Vertical and Horizontal Coordinates Data
- Virginia Housing and Community Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Community Development and Applied Economics, The Upper Valley Housing Coalition, The Vermont Department of Housing and Community Development, and The Vermont Housing and Conservation Board.
Low Income Housing Tax Credit equity and Vermont Housing and Conservation Board are providing additional funding.