Vermont Ethics Network offered a conference on the survey of resources available to patients and families; and the Madison-Deane Initiative at Chittenden-Grand Isle VNA has created a web site of resources.
What does VEN stand for?
VEN stands for Vermont Ethics Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VEN
We have 19 other meanings of VEN in our Acronym Attic
- Value Exchange and Marketing Technology (Netherlands)
- Visual Environment Maintenance Trainer (Royal Australian Air Force)
- Voluntary Environmental Mitigation Use Restriction (land use covenant; Arizona)
- Variable Exhaust Nozzle
- Vendredi (French: Friday)
- Venerdì (Italian: Friday)
- Venetic (linguistics)
- Venezuela (ISO Country code)
- Vietnam Economic News
- Village Ecotourism Network (Bali, Indonesia)
- Violent Extremist Network
- Virginia Education Network
- Vlaamse Ecologische Network (Dutch: Flemish Ecological Network; Belgium)
- Von Economo Neuron (cells)
- Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment
- Industria Venezolana de Aluminio CA
- Valentine Eleebana Netball Club (Australia)
- Varsity Equestrian National Championships (intercollegiate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vermont Ethics Network is a group of approximately sixty citizens interested in the ethical issues surrounding the delivery of health care.
The Vermont Ethics Network has taken the lead in surveying the state to identify professionals and health care facilities that provide these services.
The Vermont Ethics Network has a registration form you can download and submit with the advance directive.