Working with the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation, the Rubenstein Lab is monitoring 14 stations around all of Lake Champlain about every two weeks.
What does VTDEC stand for?
VTDEC stands for Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Voter Tabulation District (aka Voting District)
- Vampire the Dark Ages (gaming)
- Velocity Tuned Dynamic Airbox (automotive intake system)
- Vermont Department of Agriculture
- Virtual Terrain Database
- Vermont Data Base Applications
- Vacuum Tube Development Committee (Joint Army-Navy)
- Vermont Tourism Data Center (est. 1992)
- Virtualization Technology in Distributed Computing (International Workshop)
- Verfahren Technik Dienstleistung Entwicklung (German: Process Technology Development Services; Merseburg, Germany)
- Virtual Technologies Development Group
- Volleyball Tut Deutschland Gut (Germany)
- Vocational Training Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Vereniging Tegen De Kwakzalverij (The Netherlands)
- Vertical Thickness Dual Laterolog (oil industry)
- Volatility Tandem Differential Mobility Analyzer (used to determine the fraction of volatile material in substances)
- Verifiable Time Difference Of Arrival
- Vector and Target Designation Point
- Vectored Thrust Ducted Propeller (aviation/aerospace)
- Virginia Transportation Development Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
gt;TX VERMONT CERTIFIES E-CLASSIC 2300 OUTDOOR WOOD FURNACE >TX Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation Air Pollution Control Division announced that the Central Boiler E-Classic 2300 model outdoor wood furnace has been certified by Vermont to meet their particulate emissions standard of 0.