Ken Libertoff, executive director of the Vermont Association for Mental Health noted that their state was the first to require health insurers to cover mental illnesses on the same basis as other illnesses and felt that this event was not going to be well received in Vermont (http://signonsandiego.
What does VAMH stand for?
VAMH stands for Vermont Association for Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of VAMH in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Age Micro Edition (computer software; MontaVista Software Inc.)
- Voice on ATM Multiplication Equipment
- Virginia Association of Music Educators Administrators (Stephenson, VA)
- Vaccine Antigen Master File
- Valley Animal Medical Foundation (Aubrey, TX)
- Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (biology)
- Virginia Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (Williamsburg, VA)
- Variable Aperture Method in the Far Field
- Virginia Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Vereniging Artsen Manuele Geneeskunde (Doctors Manual Medicine Association; medical practice type)
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System
- Victorian Aboriginal Mental Health Network (Australia)
- Value Added Monthly Index
- Virginia Alliance for the Mentally Ill (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Association for Middle Level Education
- Virginia Association for Mapping and Land Information Systems
- Virginia Manufactured and Modular Housing Association
- Variational Alternant Molecular Orbital
- Valley Alliance of Mentors for Opportunities and Scholarships (McAllen, TX)
- Variability Modelling of Software-Intensive Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vermont Association for Mental Health serves as the organization's host agency.