What does VAHHA stand for?
VAHHA stands for Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virginia Association for Home Care (Richmond, VA)
- Virginia Association of Housing Counselors, Inc.
- Virginia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Virginia Association of Housing and Community Development Officials
- Vermont Association of Home Educators
- Victorian Association of Health and Extended Care (Australia)
- Virginia Housing and the Environment Network (currently known as VSBN; Arlington, VA)
- Veterans Administration HF Emergency Network
- Vietnamese American Heritage Foundation
- Vintage Aviation Historical Foundation (Kingsbury, TX)
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)