A contract awarded under this advertisement shall be funded by the Vermont Agency of Transportation.
What does VAT stand for?
VAT stands for Vermont Agency of Transportation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VAT
We have 103 other meanings of VAT in our Acronym Attic
- Valid Accounting Transactions
- Value Added Tax
- Value Analysis Team (various organizations)
- Variable Attenuator
- Vehicle Anti-Theft (General Motors)
- Velocity at Threshold (aviation)
- Ventricular Activation Time
- Vérification d'Absence de Tension (French: Verification of the Absence of Voltage; electrical safety)
- Veritas Amplus et Talio (gaming)
- Vertical Angle Theorem
- Vesicle-Associated Transporter (pharmacology)
- Victim Assistance Training (various locations)
- Video Assisted Thoracotomy
- Video-Audio Tool
- Vinyl Asbestos Tile
- Virtual Address Translation
- Virtual Allocation Table (OSTA universal disk format)
- Virtual Anaesthesia Textbook
- Virtual Arrival Traffic
Samples in periodicals archive:
after her son Jeff and three of his friends were killed in a truck crash, and the Truck Safety Coalition (TSC) released startling information revealed in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request sent to the Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans).
Amtrak's Ethan Allen Express in Vermont saw a surge in passenger count, according to the Vermont Agency of Transportation.
Vehicles from the Vermont Agency of Transportation arrived and worked to improve road conditions.
After much study, the Vermont Agency of Transportation decided in 2001 that the deteriorating Missisquoi Bay Bridge needed urgent replacement.
In Vermont, a programmatic agreement enables the Vermont Agency of Transportation (Vrtrans) to complete almost all reviews required by Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act in-house.
Symmetry played key roles in ProjectWise implementations by the New York State Thruway Authority, the Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans), and the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT).
The Town is seeking a Consultant with expertise in project management of projects funded in part by the Federal Highway Administration and the Vermont Agency of Transportation.