Amtrak's Ethan Allen Express in Vermont saw a surge in passenger count, according to the Vermont Agency of Transportation.
What does VAOT stand for?
VAOT stands for Vermont Agency of Transportation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of VAOT in our Acronym Attic
- Voting Assistance Officer
- Village Association of Batavia (Ohio)
- Virginia Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
- Volunteer Air Observers Corps (Australian air defence organization; World War II)
- Vertical Aerosol Optical Depth
- Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services
- Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (Washington, DC)
- Venus Amateur Observing Project
- Venice Area Orchid Society (Florida)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Operational Security Testing (software implementation)
- Average Path Velocity
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vaccine Action Program
- Vaccine Associated Paralysis
- Validation des Acquis Professionnels (French: Validation of Professional Experience; higher education)
- Value Added Packaging
- Value Added Partnership
- Value Added Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans) is studying how jointless bridges respond to thermal movements and dead and live loads in a northern climate.
In Vermont, a programmatic agreement enables the Vermont Agency of Transportation (Vrtrans) to complete almost all reviews required by Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act in-house.
Symmetry played key roles in ProjectWise implementations by the New York State Thruway Authority, the Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans), and the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT).