Travel Business Review-August 17, 2012--JCB International and Bank Verlag Sign Master Issuing License Agreement(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does VERL stand for?
VERL stands for Verlag (German: publisher)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VERL
We have 1 other meaning of VERL in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Institute for Verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention
- Voluntary Early Retirement Incentive Program
- Virginia Election and Registration Information System
- Visual-Evoked Response Imaging System
- Vitamin E Research and Information Service (LaGrange, IL)
- Vocabulary for Event Recording and Incident Sharing (computer security language metrics)
- Volunteer Emergency Recovery Information System (Australia)
- Very Energetic Radiation Imaging Telescope Array System (gamma-ray astronomy)
- Virtual and Electronic Resources for Information Skills Training
- Vacuum Evaporation on Running Liquid (chemistry)
- Vitelline Envelope Receptor for Lysin (genetics)
- Victorian Education Research Network (Australia)
- Violent Enraged Radioactive Nemesis (gaming)
- Virtual Environment Resource Navigator (software)
- Virginia Educational Research Network
- Verified Rights Owner Program (eBay anti-copyright infringement program)
- Vereniging voor Experimenteel Radio Onderzoek in Nederland
- Very Easy Rodent-Oriented Net-Wide Index to Computer Archives
- Variable Envelope Return Path (email server internal architecture component)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Bank Verlag Bank-Verlag is a subsidiary of Bundesverband deutscher Banken e.
Verlag Neue Musik, Grabballee 15, D-13156 Berlin, Germany.
Helmut Graf, CEO of Verlag fur die Deutsche Wirtschaft AG, recorded a 4.
Wolters Kluwer Legal, Tax & Regulatory Europe unit has acquired Carl Heymanns Verlag KG (Cologne), one of Germany's leading academic and legal publishers.
In the face of protests from Berliner Verlag employees and editors, Mr Montgomery's investment vehicle Mecom and private equity firm Veronis Suhler Stevenson said they would acquire the group from German media company Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH.
277; "Das Problem der Christologie," Die Kirchliche Dogmatik, Die Lehre vom Wort Gottes, Prolegomena zur kirchlichen Dogmatik, Karl Barth Gesamtausgasbe I/2 (Evangelischer Verlag A.
Vincentz Verlag did report a decline in the number of visitors from U.