The performance of Viewlogic's VCS verilog simulator at the RTL/structural level, along with the unique capabilities found in its verilog model compiler (VMC) make it the ideal solution for many of LSI Logic's customers.
What does VMC stand for?
VMC stands for Verilog Model Compiler
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VMC
We have 168 other meanings of VMC in our Acronym Attic
- Velocity Motorcars
- Velocity of Minimum Control (Minimum Control Velocity with critical engine inoperative)
- Vending Machine Controller
- Ventilation Mécanique Contrôlée (French)
- Ventura Missionary Church
- Venue Marketing Communications
- Venus Monitoring Camera
- Vérificateur de Matrices de Commutation (French: Inspector of Matrices of Commutation)
- Verifying Memory Consistency
- Vermont Marble Company (Danby, Vermont)
- Vermont Monitoring Cooperative
- Versant Monitoring Console
- Vertical Machining Center
- Vertically Moving Congestion
- VESA Media Channel
- Veteraan Motoren Club (Dutch)
- Veteran's Memorial Coliseum (Phoenix, AZ)
- Veterinary Management Consultation, Inc
- Veterinary Medical Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both ModelGen and Synopsys' Verilog Model Compiler (VMC) have a proven track record of being able to protect high-value IP in a portable format.
The new release of the Verilog Model Compiler (VMC)(TM) from Synopsys Inc.
Other Viewlogic products supported in the partnership will include: Quad Design MOTIVE for timing analysis; Chronologic VCS for high-capacity, high-performance Verilog simulation; and the Chronologic Verilog Model Compiler (VMC) for cores.
According to Farzad Zarrinfar, design methodologies manager of LSI Logic's Advanced Architecture Group, "The performance of Viewlogic's VCS Verilog simulator at the RTL/structural level, along with the unique capabilities found in its VMCV, Viewlogic's Verilog Model Compiler, make it the ideal solution for many of our customers.
NASDAQ:VIEW) today announced that the Chronologic Simulation Verilog Model Compiler (VMC), version 1.