It also points out that through its Verified Rights Owner program, they remove counterfeit goods when notified by the trademark owners.
What does VERO stand for?
VERO stands for Verified Rights Owner Program (eBay anti-copyright infringement program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Very Energetic Radiation Imaging Telescope Array System (gamma-ray astronomy)
- Virtual and Electronic Resources for Information Skills Training
- Vacuum Evaporation on Running Liquid (chemistry)
- Verlag (German: publisher)
- Vitelline Envelope Receptor for Lysin (genetics)
- Victorian Education Research Network (Australia)
- Violent Enraged Radioactive Nemesis (gaming)
- Virtual Environment Resource Navigator (software)
- Virginia Educational Research Network
- Vereniging voor Experimenteel Radio Onderzoek in Nederland
- Very Easy Rodent-Oriented Net-Wide Index to Computer Archives
- Vanuatu Economic Rehabilitation Program (Venezuela)
- Variable Envelope Return Path (email server internal architecture component)
- Ventricular Effective Refractory Period (cardiology)
- Verification Plan
- Vertical Effective Radiated Power
- Visitor Experience and Resource Protection
- Voluntary Early Retirement Program
- Veterans Equal Rights Protection Advocacy, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Jennifer White NEW YORK-Trademark violations are a headache for many suppliers, but some small electrics manufacturers are getting help from eBay's Verified Rights Owner program, a cooperative effort to protect intellectual property rights.