Calyx Software, San Jose, California, announced the addition of a verification of employment (VOE) and verification of income (VOI) category within its Calyx Network, which is designed to connect users of Calyx Point[R] loan origination software (LOS) to participating employment-verification and income-verification vendors.
What does VOI stand for?
VOI stands for Verification of Income
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOI
We have 29 other meanings of VOI in our Acronym Attic
- Video Oral History Project
- Valley Oak High School (Napa, CA)
- Voice over High Speed Packet Access (wireless communications)
- Victims of Hard Times (rap group)
- Virginia Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition
- Value of Information (decision making)
- Value of Investment
- Vehicle of Interest
- Vendor Owned Inventory
- Venus Orbit Insertion (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The information requested often includes assurance about the client's self-employed status, verification of income, profitability of the client's business, and the impact on a client's business if cash is withdrawn from the company.