a chip developer for enterprise-class computer servers, has signed an agreement that provides NextIO with Denali's PureSpec(TM) verification intellectual property (IP) for functional verification of the PCI Express interface of its enterprise server chips.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Verification Intellectual Property
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Vendor Integrity Program (Kroll Associates)
- Vendor Involvement Program
- Ventilated Improved Pit Latrine
- Ventral Intraparietal
- Venture Initiation Program (Wharton Business School)
- Venture International Program
- Ventures in Partnerships
- Ventures in Peace
- Verde Island Passage (Philippines)
- Verification Integration Plan
- Verification IP
- Verified Identity Pass (biometric security screening product by Verified Identity Pass, Inc.)
- Verified Independently for Performance (Graybar)
- Verifone International Partners
- Versatile Individual Program
- Versatile Interchange Processor
- Versatile Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Versatile Internet Platform
- Vertical Impact Protection
- Vertical Intelligent Power