The VMM, co-authored by verification experts from ARM and Synopsys, describes how to use SystemVerilog to create comprehensive verification environments using coverage-driven, constrained-random and assertion-based techniques, and specifies library building blocks for interoperable verification components.
What does VEREX stand for?
VEREX stands for Verification Experts (UN group monitoring the dismantling of weapons of mass destruction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Virtual Extension and Research Communication Network (Ministry of Agriculture; Bhutan)
- Verdin (bird species Auriparus flaviceps)
- Versatile Digital Analyser (North American A-5/RA-5 Vigilante)
- Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft (German United Services Labor Union)
- Versandhandel Und Direktmarketing (mail order and direct marketing software)
- Visual Environment for Rich Data Interpretation (Community Modeling & Analysis System Center)
- Vittorio Emanuele, Re d'Italia
- Veterans Evidence-Based Research, Dissemination, and Implementation Center (San Antonio, TX)
- VLF Digital Information Network
- VLF Multichannel Submarine Broadcast System
- Verfasser (German: author)
- Vermont Elder Resource Group (est. 2006)
- Vecna's Extraordinary Role-playing Game Engine
- Verified Embedded Random Generated Link
- Verheiratet (German: married)
- Virtual Environments Research Institute (US NASA; Houston, TX)
- Visual-Empirical Region of Influence
- Voting Experience Redesign Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Vertical Access Transistor and Buried Strap
- Finnish Institute for Verification of the Chemical Weapons Convention