In addition to Dutch maps and charts, substantial content is devoted to the Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (United East India Company, or VOC), established in 1602.
What does VOIC stand for?
VOIC stands for Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (United East India Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOIC
- Voice of India (TV show; India)
- Voice of Information
- Voice of Iraq (radio station)
- Voice of Islam
- Voice Over Internet
- Voices of Insanity (gaming clan)
- Volume of Interest (medical imaging)
- Vacation Ownership Investment Conference (timeshare conference)
- Vegetable Oil Industries Company (Palestine)
- Vegetable Oil Industry of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Validating OSA in Industrial CIM (Computer-Integrated Manufacturing) Environments
- Valley Organized in Community Efforts
- Vietnamese Organization: Inspiring Cultural Engagement (St. Olaf College; Northfield, MN)
- Vietnamese Overseas Initiative for Conscience Empowerment (Washington, DC)
- Virginians Organized for Interfaith Community Engagement
- Vision, Organization, Integrity, Communication and Execution (leadership traits)
- Voice of Irish Concern for the Environment (Dublin, Ireland)
- Voices for Interactive Choice and Empowerment (Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Voluntary Organisations in Cooperation in Emergencies (European NGO network; Brussels, Belgium)
- Voter Owned Iowa Clean Elections
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once again, this was tied to wider commercial and strategic interests in Asia in the form of the Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie (Dutch East Indies Company).