Radiofrequency energy was terminated immediately in the event of impedance rise, displacement of the catheter, an increase in PR interval, occurrence of AV conduction block, accelerated JR with cycle length shorter than 450 ms or JR without ventriculoatrial conduction.
What does VA stand for?
VA stands for Ventriculoatrial
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VA
We have 67 other meanings of VA in our Acronym Attic
- Variable Annuity
- Variant Armour (gaming)
- Variational Approximation
- Various Artists
- Vascular Aging
- Vatican City State (top level domain)
- Vehicle Analysis
- Velocity Analysis
- Ventanas Alemanas (Guatemala)
- Ventricular Atrial
- Verbal Area (audio/video chat software)
- Vérification d'Aptitude (Informatique)
- Verkaufsagent (German: Selling Agent; eBay)
- Vermont American, Inc.
- Vertex Array (game programming)
- Vertical Accelerator
- Vertical Angle
- Veterans Administration (now Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Veterans Affairs
- Veterans Agency (UK government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rhythm is usually incessant and, in cases with ventriculoatrial (VA) dissociation, the diagnosis is readily made (Figure 5C).
Ventriculoatrial shunt infection due to Cryptococcus neoformans: an ultrastructural and quantitative microbiological study.