The sequential segmental approach can be used to explore the volume dataset, with the fetal heart divided into 3 basic segments (atria, ventricles, and great arteries) connected by atrioventricular and ventriculoarterial junctions.
What does V-A stand for?
V-A stands for Ventriculoarterial
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V-A
We have 67 other meanings of V-A in our Acronym Attic
- velocity in the middle cerebral artery
- Receive State Variable
- Very Respectfully (letter closing)
- Send State Variable
- Voice Plus Data Communications
- Vincristine and Prednisone (leukemia therapy)
- Voice Plus Teleprinter Unit
- Vergeltungswaffe 1 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Vergeltungswaffe 2 (German flying bomb used in WWII)
- Volt-Ampere (energy)
- venous to arterial circulation shunt
- Vertebro Basilar Artery (junction of the brain stem and cranial nerves)
- Voice-Biometric Enabled Watch List
- Vertical Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Very-High-Data-Rate Blocked Asynchronous Transmission (protocol)
- Vertex-Contralateral Derivations (communication disorders)
- Visual Consensus Method (quantitation of spinal fractures)
- Veterans Community Education Partnership (Deltona, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average circumference of the ventriculoarterial junction was measured as 9.