However, in spite of the "rich" network of Purkinje fibres, various disturbances of electrical conduction including ventricular extrasystoles are observed in avian hearts (6-8).
What does R ON T stand for?
R ON T stands for Ventricular Extrasystoles (premature ventricular (qRS) complex in the electrocardiogram interrupting the t wave of the preceding beat)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- South African Rand (national currency)
- Third Heartbeat Wave
- Thursday (using one letter for each day of week)
- US DoT tire speed rating (106 mph)
- US Revenue Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Rice and Beans
- Research and Development
- Remove and Replace
- Rest and Relaxation
- Royal Newfoundland Regiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 mmHg and in the disturbances of cardiac rhythm characterized by ventricular extrasystoles followed by paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia of short duration, intervalated by bradicardic sinusal rhythm with atrioventricular blocks.
3) Arrhythmias that characterize ARVC include idiopathic ventricular fibrillation, ventricular extrasystoles, supraventricular tachycardia, (4) and ventricular tachycardia of right ventricular origin (with a left bundle branch pattern).