Conclusion: The RV-to-LV ventricular activation time difference of less than or equal to 20 milliseconds, as characterised by BSPM, could identify patients who presented with improved functional class after undergoing CRT.
What does VAT stand for?
VAT stands for Ventricular Activation Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAT
We have 103 other meanings of VAT in our Acronym Attic
- Holy See (Vatican City, ISO Country code)
- Vaccin Antitétanique (French: Antitetanus Vaccine)
- Vacuum Air Tube
- Valid Accounting Transactions
- Value Added Tax
- Value Analysis Team (various organizations)
- Variable Attenuator
- Vehicle Anti-Theft (General Motors)
- Velocity at Threshold (aviation)
- Vérification d'Absence de Tension (French: Verification of the Absence of Voltage; electrical safety)
- Veritas Amplus et Talio (gaming)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Vertical Angle Theorem
- Vesicle-Associated Transporter (pharmacology)
- Victim Assistance Training (various locations)
- Video Assisted Thoracotomy
- Video-Audio Tool
- Vinyl Asbestos Tile
- Virtual Address Translation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The charts cover heart rate, P-QRS-T interval and duration by age group; frontal plan P-QRS-T axis by age group; P-QRS-T amplitude by age group; and calculated values on RS amplitude and ventricular activation time by age group.