The new modification of the Norwood utilizes a right ventricle to pulmonary artery (RV-to-PA) shunt to connect the functioning right ventricle to the pulmonary artery.
What does V-PA stand for?
V-PA stands for Ventricle to Pulmonary Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 100 other meanings of V-PA in our Acronym Attic
- Volpe-Manhold Index
- Viterbi-Type Maximum-Likelihood Sequence Estimator
- velocity at the maximal lactate steady state
- Vitrification using Microwaves and Thermal and Energy
- Video-Optical Network Terminal
- vagotomy and pyloroplasty
- Ventilation-Perfusion Scan (physiology)
- Verapamil-Placebo Combination (chemical abuse research)
- Vincristine and Prednisolone (leukemia therapy)
- Volume-Pressure Curve (physiology)
- Visited Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Virtual Personal Overlay Network (also seen as VPON)
- Vaccinia-Rabies Glycoprotein
- Voice-Related Quality of Life
- Vesicle-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Voltage-Actuated Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold
- Victory Specification (Nissan)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia (also seen as VT; cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet this clinical need, Medtronic will use this trial to evaluate the Melody valve and Ensemble delivery system as a catheter-based alternative treatment in order to restore effective pulmonary valve function and potentially prolong the functional life of the right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduits.