There has been a long-standing need to identify a non-surgical option for patients with failed right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduits," said Jonathan Rome, M.
What does V-PA stand for?
V-PA stands for Ventricle to Pulmonary Artery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 100 other meanings of V-PA in our Acronym Attic
- Volpe-Manhold Index
- Viterbi-Type Maximum-Likelihood Sequence Estimator
- velocity at the maximal lactate steady state
- Vitrification using Microwaves and Thermal and Energy
- Video-Optical Network Terminal
- vagotomy and pyloroplasty
- Ventilation-Perfusion Scan (physiology)
- Verapamil-Placebo Combination (chemical abuse research)
- Vincristine and Prednisolone (leukemia therapy)
- Volume-Pressure Curve (physiology)
- Visited Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Virtual Personal Overlay Network (also seen as VPON)
- Vaccinia-Rabies Glycoprotein
- Voice-Related Quality of Life
- Vesicle-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Voltage-Actuated Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold
- Victory Specification (Nissan)
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia (also seen as VT; cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new modification of the Norwood utilizes a right ventricle to pulmonary artery (RV-to-PA) shunt to connect the functioning right ventricle to the pulmonary artery.
To meet this clinical need, Medtronic will use this trial to evaluate the Melody valve and Ensemble delivery system as a catheter-based alternative treatment in order to restore effective pulmonary valve function and potentially prolong the functional life of the right ventricle to pulmonary artery conduits.