However, the admitting team's extensive evaluation, which included computed tomography of the chest and a ventilation-perfusion scan, detected no underlying pathology that could explain the exacerbation.
What does V-P stand for?
V-P stands for Ventilation-Perfusion Scan (physiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V-P
We have 45 other meanings of V-P in our Acronym Attic
- Voice of Music (1950s audio equipment)
- Voltage-Mechanical Response (otolaryngology)
- Vehicle-Mounted Active Denial System
- Voice Mail
- Volpe-Manhold Index
- Viterbi-Type Maximum-Likelihood Sequence Estimator
- velocity at the maximal lactate steady state
- Vitrification using Microwaves and Thermal and Energy
- Video-Optical Network Terminal
- vagotomy and pyloroplasty
- Verapamil-Placebo Combination (chemical abuse research)
- Vincristine and Prednisolone (leukemia therapy)
- Volume-Pressure Curve (physiology)
- Ventricle to Pulmonary Artery
- Visited Policy and Charging Rules Function
- Virtual Personal Overlay Network (also seen as VPON)
- Vaccinia-Rabies Glycoprotein
- Voice-Related Quality of Life
- Vesicle-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Voltage-Actuated Sensory Nerve Conduction Threshold
Samples in periodicals archive:
In patients with suspected pulmonary embolism, a combination of three bedside tests allowed clinicians to rule out the disorder just as well as performing a ventilation-perfusion scan, reported Dr.