Introduction Verification and calibration procedure for car velocity meters often requires precision or reference car velocity measurement when measured velocity is verified against known car velocity.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Velocity Meter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Vagina Monologues
- Valley Metro (AZ, public transit system)
- Valtiovarainministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Finance;Helsinki)
- Value Management
- Variable Metric
- Vastus Medialis (human muscle)
- Vecinos Mundiales (Spanish; World-wide Neighbors)
- Vegetation Management
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Velocity Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Velocity Meter Sensor Locations Sensor Number Height from Floor Height from Ceiling (in.
The PUNDIT, an ultrasonic pulse velocity meter manufactured by CNS Farnell (Hertfordshire, England) detects and evaluates irregularities within concrete.