The Perceived Solution: Velocity Management Once the Army recognized it had a logistics problem requiring serious attention, it sought the best mechanisms for change.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Velocity Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (American Cranberry)
- Vagina Monologues
- Valley Metro (AZ, public transit system)
- Valtiovarainministeriö (Finnish: Ministry of Finance;Helsinki)
- Value Management
- Variable Metric
- Vastus Medialis (human muscle)
- Vecinos Mundiales (Spanish; World-wide Neighbors)
- Vegetation Management
- Vehicle Maintenance
Samples in periodicals archive:
0849328594 Velocity management in logistics and distribution; lessons from the military to secure the speed of business.
The Army's Velocity Management Program transformed to the Army Distribution Management Program (ADM) on 1 January.
Velocity Management (VM) is a coordinated effort throughout the Army's logistics community to significantly reduce the cycle times associated with repairs and parts orders in conjunction with UMMIPS.