THE VELLORE Institute of Technology ( VIT), Tamil Nadu, was conferred the ' National Education Excellence Award' in the field of higher education by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India ( ASSOCHAM) in the Capital last week.
What does VIT stand for?
VIT stands for Vellore Institute of Technology (Tamil Nadu, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIT
We have 67 other meanings of VIT in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteers in Service to Our Church (program of the Church of God Seventh Day)
- Visual Target Acquisition Model
- Visibility Impairment from Sulfur Transformation and Transport in the Atmosphere
- Vancouver 2010 Integrated Security Unit (2010 Winter Olympics; Canada)
- Victorian Injury Surveillance Unit (est. 1988; Monash University Accident Research Centre; Victoria, Australia)
- Vienna International Summer University (University of Vienna, Austria)
- Virtual Imaging System for Approach and Landing
- Virginia Independent Schools Wrestling Association
- Variables Intelligentes Synchrones Optisches Netz
- Van Kampen High Income Trust (stock symbol)
- Vemana Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Venom Allergen Immunotherapy
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (Australia)
- Vietnam Institute for Trade
- Virginia International Terminals
- Virtual Information Technology
- Virtual Interactive Target
- Virtual Interconnect Test (software)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (India)
- Visual International Transliteration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The college has affiliations with Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK and Vellore Institute of Technology University in India and has produced around 1,000 diplomates.
Development costs were kept down as students at Vellore Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, designed the revolutionary new device.
Elsewhere, Rwanda's President, Paul Kagame has been awarded an honorary Degree of "Doctor of Philosophy" at the prestigious Vellore Institute of Technology in Tamili Nadu State, India, "for having restored peace and prosperity in his country and for accelerating the peace process in the Democratic Republic of Congo".
Our partners include Vellore Institute of Technology University, The Energy and Resources Institute ( TERI, New Delhi), Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology ( CCMB, Hyderabad), the Delhi, Bombay and Madras IITs, and the Indian Institute of Science ( IISc, Bangalore).
CCE has an affiliation agreement with Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK and with Vellore Institute of Technology University (VITU) in southern India; it also has other MoUs and informal partnerships in the pipeline with a number of different educational and industrial establishments in India and Sri Lanka.
Viswanathan spells them out in an interview with EDUCATION MAIL THE Vellore Institute of Technology ( VIT) University made history last year when it placed the maximum number of students in a single company anywhere in the country during its annual campus placements.