Strassberger (2006) the scalability problem of vehicular ad hoc networks and how to solve it, IEEE Wireless Communications  S-Y.
What does VANET stand for?
VANET stands for Vehicular Ad Hoc Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Veterans Affairs Northern California Health Care System (Mather, CA)
- Vaccine Associated Neurotrophic Disease (yellow fever vaccination side effect)
- Vandal (linguistics)
- Video And Audio
- Vanasse & Daylor, LLP (Fort Myers, FL)
- Vertragsarztrechtsänderungsgesetz (German: Contracted Law Amendment; health care)
- Vancouver Data Language
- Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users
- Voucher Accounting for Net Expenditures Accrued
- Voluntary Action North East Lincolnshire (UK)
- Virtual Assistant Network Forum
- Vietnamese American National Gala (San Jose, CA)
- Variable Area Nozzle Gas Injection
- Vanuatu Association of Non-Governmental Organizations (Vanuatu)
- Victorian Affiliated Network of Gifted Support Groups (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Nonprofit Homes for the Aging
- Vaishnava Arts Network International (India)
- Voluntary Action Network India
- Value Added Niche Information Technology Service
- Venture Association of New Jersey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ad hoc domain or vehicular ad hoc network (VANET), consists of vehicles equipped with OBUs and road side units (RSU).
95 Hardcover Chapman & Hall/CRC computer and information science series; 20 TE228 Most of the 14 contributions in this collection present new developments in vehicular ad hoc networks (VANETs), addressing such topics as traffic flow, safety, content delivery, mobile ad hoc routing, localization, vehicular mobility models, and driver distraction.