A 2004 study by AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety estimated that vehicle-related road debris caused 0.
What does VRRD stand for?
VRRD stands for Vehicle-Related Road Debris
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Vancouver Rabbit Rescue & Advocacy (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Vermilion River Regional Alliance (Canada)
- Veterans’ Reemployment Rights Act
- Victorian Rugby Referees Association (Australia)
- Vintage Road Racing Association (Canada)
- Voluntary Remediation and Redevelopment Act (West Virginia)
- Virginia Roanoke River Basin Advisory Committee (Virginia Department of Environmental Quality)
- Victorian Radio Rock Crawlers (rock crawling club; Victoria, Australia)
- Virtual Ready Reference Collection
- Voting Rights Revival Conference
- Vehicle Registration Recovery Fee
- Vocational and Rehabilitation Research Institute (Canada)
- Maximum Repetitive Reverse Voltage (electronics)
- Virtual Reality in Rehabilitation Medicine (international workshop)
- Vehicle Registration and Recovery Network (theft deterrence system)
- Verband Region Rhein-Neckar (Mannheim, Germany)
- Virology Research Resources Online (information database)
- Ventricular Relative Refractory Period
- Vermont Refugee Resettlement Program (est. 1980)
- Virtual Redundancy Routing Protocol (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most recent study by the American Automobile Association Foundation for Traffic Safety estimates that vehicle-related road debris causes about 25,000 collisions and more than 100 deaths each year in North America.
For the period 1997-2001 NASSCDS data showed 66 crashes related to vehicle-related road debris (VRRD).