The committee was reporting on its investigation into the enforcement activities of the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA).
What does VOSA stand for?
VOSA stands for Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VOSA
We have 18 other meanings of VOSA in our Acronym Attic
- Vojenske Obranne Spravodajstvo (Military Defense Service, Slovakia)
- Volatile Organic Substance
- Voltage Overscaling
- Voluntary Observing Ship (NOAA Climate Project)
- Volunteer Observing Ships Programme (World Meteorological Organization, Geneve, Switzerland)
- Volunteer Observing System
- Vooruitstrevend Overleg Studenten (Dutch: students university council; Groningen)
- Vow of Silence
- Voluntary Observing System Expendable Bathythermograph
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (UK Ministry for Transport)
- Verbal Orders of Secretary of the Army
- Veterans of Overseas Service of America Inc.
- Vetronics Open Systems Architecture
- Victorian Orff Schulwerk Association (Victoria, Australia music educators)
- Village Operations Support Area (Olympic games)
- Volkswagen Owners of San Antonio
- Veteran-Owned Small Business
- Voluntary Organisations Standing Conference on Urban Regeneration (UK)
- Voluntary Organisation for Social Development (Bangladesh)
- Viewing On Same Day As Live (personal video recording)