The goal of this three-year project Al-Aghbri said is to boost economic opportunities in the areas, which are known to be some of the poorest and most populous, by improving transport efficiency, reducing vehicle operating costs and minimizing travel time.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Vehicle Operating Cost (economics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Voyageur Outward Bound School
- Composite Spotting Squadron
- Navy Observation Spotter Squadron (US Navy)
- V O Chidambaram (Indian political figure)
- Valley of Chrome (band)
- Vannes Olympique Club (Vannes, France)
- Variation of Contract
- Vaso-Occlusive Crisis
- VDSL Overhead Control Channel
- Vehicle Office C
- Vehicle Out of Commission
- Vendor of Choice
- Verbal Orders of the Commander
- Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie (Dutch East India Company)
- Verification of Certification (various states)
- Verification of Competency
- Verification of Conformity
- Verification Of Coverage (insurance)
- Very Old Cognac
- Veterans Outreach Center (Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will help reduce vehicle operating costs, increase travel speeds, reduce accident rates and will conduct studies on the impact of climate change on infrastructure.
M-4 will ease traffic load on economic life line N-5, as it will reduce distance between Khanewal and Pindi Bhattian by about 150 Km thereby resulting into huge savings in fuel and vehicle operating cost.
Handing over the responsibilities of running a fleet means a business can have far greater control over their vehicle operating costs and that results in much more accurate budget forecasts.
Navman Wireless' OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking and asset management platform helps fleet managers around the world monitor vehicle and asset location in real time as well as reduce fuel, labor and vehicle operating costs.
Taken together, those benefits translate into significant financial savings for fleet decision-makers and company car drivers alike in terms of vehicle operating costs, reduced fuel bills and savings in vehicle-related taxes including: capital allowances, Vehicle Excise Duty and Class 1A National Insurance contributions for businesses and benefit-in-kind tax for drivers.
He said ,the tunnel now facilitates the commuters with provision of safe and efficient route with elimination of curves, reduction of travel time, vehicle operating cost and accidents and decreases the transportation time from farm to market.