Ground clearance is generous, but I would guess only a few will ever take this vehicle off road.
What does VOR stand for?
VOR stands for Vehicle Off Road (urgent repair status)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VOR
We have 49 other meanings of VOR in our Acronym Attic
- Voices of Positive Women (Canada)
- Vehicle Owners Questionnaire
- Virtual Output Queuing
- Visiting Officers Quarters
- Voice of Quellious (Everquest gaming)
- Virtual Observatory Query Language
- Visual Object Query Language (object database language)
- Value of Reserves
- Variation Order Request
- Vehicle Occupancy Rate
- Vendor of Record (Canada)
- Verification of Rent (rent-payment history verification)
- Verkehrsverbund Ost Region (German: Eastern Region Transport Association; Austria)
- Vestibular Ocular Reflex
- Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (ophthalmology)
- VHF (Very High Frequency) Omni-directional Radio-range
- VHF Omnidirectional Range
- Visual Operating Restriction
- Voice of Reason
- Voice of the Retarded, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not that I was able to take this particular vehicle off road, but I have driven Range Rovers through some very wild areas and they demonstrate time and time again that they are up to just about anything.
: Green Street, one-car motor vehicle accident, operator ran vehicle off road and grazed a telephone pole.
Group Vice President and General Manager: "While some SUV drivers might cringe at the thought of taking their truck off the highway, we've found that between 20% and 30% of luxury SUV owners expect to drive their vehicle off road.
Critics are fond of pointing out that only one in 10 SUV owners actually takes his vehicle off road, and this is true.
Under the agreement, Emery will handle the door-to-door delivery of between 80 and 100 automotive related shipments per day, including Vehicle Off Road (VOR) spare parts, from the Porsche manufacturing plant in Stuttgart to more than 700 dealers and distributors throughout the United States and Canada.
: West Boylston Street, call for vehicle off road into a snowbank.
The teenager, from the Bucks Hill area, had previously received a warning under the new powers, for causing a nuisance to other people while riding his vehicle off road on Friday, August 8.