Yet concern about pollution has prompted the nation to clamp down on vehicle emission standards.
What does VES stand for?
VES stands for Vehicle Emission Standard (automotive regulation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VES
We have 107 other meanings of VES in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Emergency Response Training System
- Vermont Emergency Response Volunteers
- Verify Write Access
- Vacuum Exhaust System (US NASA)
- Validation des Etudes Supérieures (French: Validation of Graduate Studies; degree initiative; France)
- Vanuatu Espiritu Santo (island)
- Vapor Extraction System
- Variable Effort Steering (automotive)
- Variable Exhaust System (Polaris snowmobiles)
- Vehicle Effectiveness and Safety
- Velocità di Eritrosedimentazione (Italian: red blood cells sedimentation rate)
- Vent, Enter, and Search (fire rescue technique)
- Ventilation, Entry and Search (fire rescue strategy)
- Ventrikuläre Extrasystole (German: Ventricular Extrasystole; cardiology)
- Veolia Environmental Services (Veolia Environnement)
- Vertical Electric(al) Sounding(s)
- Vesicular Exanthema of Swine
- Veterinary Emergency Service (various locations)
- Vichy Elementary School (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The environment also features highly, with the ABOWY suggesting minimum vehicle emission standards should be adhered to with ecomanager devices fitted to encourage fuel-efficient driving.
Recent rules include the new light vehicle emission standards, which have a recurring cost to business of pounds 1.
A NEW vehicle emission standards policy announced by President Barack Obama in May could substantially reduce U.
He added that Bahraini vehicle emission standards need to become more stringent as they are not on par with other countries.