Focusing on quantitative reconstruction, and not dealing with such topics as human factors, vehicle occupant movement, and environmental interaction with accidents, the text's chapters discuss uncertainty in measurements and calculations, tire forces, straight- line motion, critical speed from tire yaw marks, reconstruction of vehicular rollover accidents, impulse-momentum theory in the analysis of collisions and reconstruction applications, crush energy, frontal vehicle-pedestrian collisions, photogrammetry, and vehicle dynamics simulation.
What does VDS stand for?
VDS stands for Vehicle Dynamics Simulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VDS
We have 157 other meanings of VDS in our Acronym Attic
- Vereinigung Deutscher Rassemeerschweinchen Zuechter (German: Unification of German Breed Guinea Pig Breeders)
- Vacuum Diagnostics System (semiconductors)
- Vacuum Drying System
- Vadso, Norway - Vadso (Airport Code)
- Value Delivery System
- Vapor Distribution System (semiconductors)
- Variable Depth Sonar
- Vehicle Dependability Study (JD Power)
- Vehicle Detector Station
- Vehicle Dynamic Stability
- Vehicular Data Server
- Velocity Data System
- Venereal Disease - Syphilis
- Verband der Sachversicherer eV (German)
- Verband Der Schadenversicherer (German)
- Verband Deutscher Schulmusiker (German: Association of German School Musicians)
- Verband Deutscher Studentenschaften
- Verein Deutsche Sprache (German: German Language Association)
- Verein Die Schwarzwalduhr (German: Black Forest Clock Association)
- Vereinigung der Sternfreunde (German: Association 'Friends of Astronomy')
Samples in periodicals archive:
Session 4 on March 6 on "Tire design, modeling and simulation" will include the following presentations: "Normalization of tire shear forces for economy of testing and computation for vehicle dynamics simulations," R.