Ten drivers were issued with summonses for use and document offences, nine vehicle defect rectification scheme notices were handed out and four vehicles were seized.
What does VDRS stand for?
VDRS stands for Vehicle Defect Rectification Scheme (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VDRS
We have 1 other meaning of VDRS in our Acronym Attic
- Vendor Data Requirement List
- Venereal Disease Reaction Level
- Venereal Disease Research Laboratory
- variable-rate demand note
- voltage dependent resistor node
- Varus Derotational Osteotomy
- Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
- Verein Des Rhodesian Ridgeback (German: Rhodesian Ridgeback Association; dog club)
- Vitamin D Receptor Resource
- Vitamin D-Resistant Rickets
- Vendor Documentation Requirement Schedule
- Violent Death Reporting System
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services
- Vanderbilt Diabetes Research and Training Center (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Ventilator-Dependent Rehabilitation Unit (Mayo Clinic; Rochester, NY)
- Vereinigung Deutscher Rassemeerschweinchen Zuechter (German: Unification of German Breed Guinea Pig Breeders)
- Vacuum Diagnostics System (semiconductors)
- Vacuum Drying System
- Vadso, Norway - Vadso (Airport Code)
- Value Delivery System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will be using the Vehicle Defect Rectification Scheme, which means drivers get a chance to fix the problem within 14 days instead of a fine and/or endorsement.
Four Vehicle Defect Rectification Schemes were issued to motorists with unroadworthy vehicles.