1507) reviewed the literature on the association between short-term climate variation and vector-borne and zoonotic diseases (VBZDs) and developed six specific goals to increase understanding of the interaction between climate and VBZDs and improve capacity for predicting the effects of climate change on VBZDs.
What does VBZ stand for?
VBZ stands for Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases (medical journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VBZ
We have 1 other meaning of VBZ in our Acronym Attic
- Visual Basic Extension
- Valence Band X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
- Valence Bond X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Visby, Sweden - Visby (Airport Code)
- Vietnamese Buddhist Youth Association
- Van Buren Youth Camp (Bloomingdale, MI)
- Vero Beach Yacht Club (est. 1926; Vero Beach, FL)
- Vaccinate Before You Graduate (Rhode Island Department of Health)
- Virginia Beach Young Republicans (politics)
- Vitality Beauty and Youth eXchange
- Verkehrsbetriebe Zürich (Public Transport of Zurich, Switzerland)
- Verenigde Bruine Zeilvaart Harlingen (Dutch: United Zeilvaartbedrijf Brown Harlingen)
- Verband Bayerischer Zeitungsverleger eV
- Bureau of Verification and Compliance (US State Department)
- Colored Vision
- Composite Aircraft Squadron (US Navy)
- Cruising Velocity
- Design Cruising Speed
- Fleet Composite Squadron (US Navy)
- Knots Calibrated Airspeed
Samples in periodicals archive:
An article describing the timely and broadly applicable molecular technique, published online ahead of print in the journal Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Diseases, says that the molecular strategy is based on proven and widely used Real-Time, Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) technology.