Within the kidney, the molecular sequence responsible for this action begins as ADH binds with its vasopressin-2 receptor (V2R) within cellular membranes in the collecting ducts.
What does V2R stand for?
V2R stands for Vasopressin-2 Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of V2R
- Version 2 Data Adaptor
- Voice to Enterprise (Forrester Research)
- Video to Flash (software)
- Vision 2000 Fund (est. 1994)
- Minimum Take-Off Steady Speed (aviation)
- Voice and Video Over Internet Protocol
- Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (communication)
- Virtual to Physical
- Vehicle-to-Roadside (wireless vehicle communication)
- Virtual to Real
- Vision to Reality (mobile computing; Schriesheim, Germany)
- V-Groove on Two Sides (lumber)
- Vision to Technology
- Voice to Text (telecommunications)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (communication)
- Vendor to Vendor
- Verilog to VHDL (VHSIC (Very High Speed Integrated Circuits) Hardware Description Language; command line tools)