These same clinical signs and symptoms also feature prominently in vaso-occlusive crisis and as such make the diagnosis of osteomyelitis in SCD subjects sometimes difficult.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Vaso-Occlusive Crisis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Verified Observations
- Verified Observations File
- Versioned Object Bases
- Voice Over Body Shop
- Voyageur Outward Bound School
- Composite Spotting Squadron
- Navy Observation Spotter Squadron (US Navy)
- V O Chidambaram (Indian political figure)
- Valley of Chrome (band)
- Vannes Olympique Club (Vannes, France)
- VDSL Overhead Control Channel
- Vehicle Office C
- Vehicle Operating Cost (economics)
- Vehicle Out of Commission
- Vendor of Choice
- Verbal Orders of the Commander
- Vereenigde Oostindische Compagnie (Dutch East India Company)
- Verification of Certification (various states)
- Verification of Competency
- Verification of Conformity
Samples in periodicals archive:
GMI-1070 is a pan-selectin antagonist currently in Phase 2 development for the treatment of vaso-occlusive crisis associated with sickle cell disease.
GMI-1070 is initially being developed for the treatment of vaso-occlusive crisis associated with sickle cell disease.