WASHINGTON -- Pretreatment plasma levels of insulin-like growth factor, IGF-binding protein 3, and vascular endothelial growth factor were highly predictive of disease outcomes in a study of patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer, Ji-Youn Han, Ph.
What does VEGF stand for?
VEGF stands for Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VEGF
We have 5 other meanings of VEGF in our Acronym Attic
- Vegetarian Economy & Green Agriculture
- Video-7 Enhanced Graphics Adapter
- Virtual Embedded Graphical Advertising
- Virus Evolutionary Genetic Algorithm
- Volunteers for Economic Growth Alliance
- Venice Game Project
- Visual Entidad de Gestión de Artistas Plásticos
- Vocational and Educational Guidance for Aboriginals Scheme (Australia)
- Vegetable Beef
- Vegetation Cover
- Vascular Epidermal Growth Factor
- Vasoactive Endothelial Growth Factor
- vascular endothelial growth factor isoform consisting of 165 amino acids
- Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor-A
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Neutralizing Antibody
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor B
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor C (protein)
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor D
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:REGN) they have amended their Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Trap collaboration agreement to include Japan.
Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is originally recognized as a vascular permeability factor.
Vascular endothelial growth factor induces expression of connective tissue growth factor via KDR, Flt1, and phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-akt-dependent pathways in retinal vascular cells.
CHICAGO -- In a study of saliva samples from 43 adults, epidermal growth factor and vascular endothelial growth factor levels were significantly lower among people who had low scores on the Beck Depression Inventory and the UCLA Loneliness Scale, Tricia Ruth Crosby, D.
Many agonist stimuli, such as vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) (Michell et al.
EyeTech has received worldwide rights to all therapeutic uses of Gilead's proprietary aptamer NX 1838, an inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).
Additional in vitro data suggest that Defibrotide's action is independent of a blockade of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).