Waner is director of the Vascular Anomalies Center of Excellence at Arkansas Children's Hospital.
What does VAC stand for?
VAC stands for Vascular Anomalies Center (Boston Children's Hospital; Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAC
We have 272 other meanings of VAC in our Acronym Attic
- Value Added Channels
- Value Added Community
- Value Added Consultancy
- Value Adding Company
- Value-Added Carrier
- Valve Anti Cheat (gaming)
- Vancouver Airport Chaplaincy (Vancouver International Airport)
- Var Alpine Club (Solliès-Toucas, France)
- Variance At Completion
- Variety Artists Club of New Zealand Incorporated (est. 1966)