According to Argon executives, the acquisition of the critical care and extended dwell catheter product platforms helps to strengthen its line of vascular access devices by joining Argon's other products, including its Cleaner Rotational Thrombectomy System, JAWZ Endomyocardial Biopsy Forceps, pressure transducers, high-pressure manifolds and vascular introducer kits.
What does VAD stand for?
VAD stands for Vascular Access Device
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VAD
We have 88 other meanings of VAD in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus
- Vacuum Assisted Delivery (pregnancy)
- Valeur Ajoutée Directe (French: Direct Added Value; management approach)
- Valeurs Ajoutées au Déplacement (French disabled persons transport service)
- Valor Agregado de Distribución (Guatemala)
- Value of Annual Demand
- Value-Added Data
- Value-Added Dealer
- Value-Added Distributor
- Vapor Axial Deposition
- Vascular Dementia
- Velocity-Azimuth Display
- Venous Access Device
- Vente a Distance (French: Distance Selling)
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Versatile Automotive Diagnostics (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
- Vertical Application Device
- Veterans Affairs Department
- Vidéo À La Demande (French: Video on Demand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
aspx Related Reports: European Markets for Vascular Access Devices and Accessories 2010 (15 Countries) http://www.
Locking solutions are typically used in vascular access devices that are implanted in patients to allow kidney dialysis (hemodialysis), chemotherapy for cancer, HIV and other diseases or conditions where frequent access to blood vessels is required.
He also has held positions with vascular access device manufacturer Bard Access Systems, based in Salt Lake City, Utah; Cordis Corporation (a Johnson & Johnson company) based in Bridgewater, N.
Purpose: A vascular access device has been developed to ease catheter exchange and allow catheter repositioning through a tissue integrating port, which replaces the cuff on tunnelled central venous lines.