Estranged alcoholic parents, a couple confused in the aftermath of military service, and a stolid nurse's dream of owning a boat are only some of the various characters trying to make their livelihoods on the reservation.
What does VARCHAR stand for?
VARCHAR stands for Various Characters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VARCHAR
- Van Allen Radiation Belt
- Vehicle Accident Review Board (various locations)
- Valley Amateur Radio Club (various organizations)
- Valley Animal Research Centre (New Zealand)
- Vernon Area Rehabilitation Center
- Victoria Amateur Radio Club (Texas)
- Vintage American Race Cars
- Virginia Autism Resource Center
- Valley Association of Retarded Children and Adults
- Variable Character
- Victoria AIDS Resource & Community Service Society (Canada)
- Valley Advocates for Responsible Development (Driggs, ID)
- Video-Assisted Retroperitoneal Debridement
- Voluntary Association for Rural Development
- Valemount and Area Recreation Development Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Victims of Air Related DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) Association (UK)
- Voice Activated Radio Dispatched Alarm
- Value Added Researched and Developed Intelligent Architecture (Toshiba)
- Variable Annuity Research and Data Service (Marietta, GA)
- Victims of Animal Rights Extremists (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Action shifts between the various characters, whose lives collide with each other in unpredictable ways as each faces their own moral dilemma, and tries to cope with the consequences of their resulting decision made or action taken.
Two miniscule sexual scenes are included for no apparent reason and no furthering of the plot, Jennings has a fine restrained voice that keeps his listeners intrigued and eloquently manages the tones of the various characters.
Laure explained that CQ2 originated with images of her various characters in motion.
Through the various characters in her short stories, to those in her novels, such as Family's Always, The Wake of the Wind's Lifee and her husband, Mor, and Some People, Some Other Place's Eula Too, Cooper writes "to people who do not have the easy way.