It's unclear and we're not going to be doing everything within five years, but I think at the four or five year mark, you'll probably start to see, or at least within our environment, we'll start to see one or two individuals that obtain genetic variation data using next generation sequencers.
What does VADA stand for?
VADA stands for Variation Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VADA
We have 15 other meanings of VADA in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Activated Dialing
- Voice Activated Dictation
- Voice Activity Detection
- Voice Activity Detector
- Voitures Anciennes Daveluyville (French; Canadian classic car festival)
- Voluntary Aid Detachment
- Volunteer Assignment Description
- Vulnerability Assessment Device
- Vice Admiral Destroyers (US Navy)
- Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts
- VFR Arrival Delay Advisory
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Virginia Automobile Dealers Association
- Virginia Dressage Association
- Visual Arts Development Awards
- Value Added Accessories
- Voice Analysis Data Converter
- Variation Data Requirement
- Volume, Area, Dihedral Angle Reporter (algorithms)
- Veterans Administration Data Transmission System
Samples in periodicals archive:
She comments on Garzoni's distrust of magnetic variation data gathered by sailors and navigators, but does not draw more general connections to early modern attitudes towards craft knowledge or discussions of the value and limitations of experimental and experiential knowledge.
5) What new problems arise for individuals and groups when genetic variation data are incorporated into social survey research?
The application of theoretical goals based on biological variation data in proficiency testing.